Clicky

Woman Ends Up TRAPPED In Her Own Tub After Using Too Much Coconut Oil!

One woman posted this picture online when she realized that she was trapped in her own bath tub! At the end of a long day, a hot, relaxing bath is usually just what the doctor ordered…in her case, she thought it would help relieve some of her pain. She was sick with a fever and a chest infection and thought that the bath would help.

She lit a few candles filled the tub, adding bath salts and coconut oil to the water for an extra luxurious soak! Everything was going wonderfully…until the water drained out and she realized that she had used way too much coconut oil!   It was everywhere! It coated the bottom and sides of the tub, it was all over her body, and everything she tried to grab just slipped away. She was trapped in her own tub…but luckily, her phone was nearby! She snapped this picture and asked social media for help.

Went to get out after pulling the plug and I just slide around like a giant greased up potato in a roasting dish. There is no traction. No grip. Just me…slipping around covered in oil.”

Soon, hundreds of comments came pouring in, and one was her ticket to freedom! It suggested letting the tub fill up with water again to dilute the oil…and it worked! She was finally free…and ready to order some victory pizza!

Image via

Real Time Web Analytics