Clicky

16-Year-Old Died Suddenly On A Beach. The Cause Is Found In Super Markets EVERYWHERE.

Lanna Hamann’s parents want her story told so that others will not follow in her footsteps.

The 16-year-old was on vacation in Mexico with her friends and their parents when they visited a popular beach. She told her friends’ father she wasn’t feeling very well, and shortly after went into cardiac arrest. Every effort to revive her failed. She was rushed to the hospital, but there was nothing that the doctors could do. Lanna passed away that night, and her parents were dumbfounded and heartbroken when they received the call.

Their daughter participated in softball and was very active. She was physically fit, and as far as they knew, their daughter was perfectly healthy.8.19a18

But when they discovered the reason for their daughter’s sudden collapse, they knew that they had to share her story with anyone willing to listen. It could have happened before she went on vacation. It could have happened the night she would have returned home. It could have happened anywhere.

There is medical evidence that these things do harm; they can cause changes in the heart rhythm, and impact blood pressure,” said heart specialist Jack Wolfson about Lanna’s condition.

That day, and probably many days before, their daughter had not been drinking water. Instead, she would drink an energy drink (her favorite was a Red Bull). That morning, she had had one before heading off to the beach and the strain on her body was just too great. She was addicted, doctors discovered. Kris Hamann, Lanna’s mother, wants parents to make sure that their children are drinking enough water throughout the week and to limit their exposure to energy drinks.


 


To see more inspiring articles and uplifting content, check out Happy Tango every day! If you loved what you saw here then like and share this with the links below!
Image via

Real Time Web Analytics