Would you like to have a home makeover but you just don’t have the money? Well now you can upgrade your home for cheap! It’s very simple. Buy some spray paint! You’ll be surprised all the wonders spray paint can do! Give your home a chic or classy look on a budget. Check it out!
2. DIY gold magnet letters. Spray paint plastic colored magnet letters for a classier look for your fridge!
3. Lighting makeover on a budget. Are you tired of your cheap looking light fixtures? Say goodbye to your old ones and spray paint them new!
4. Spray paint counter tops. Using a stone spray paint you can get whole new counter tops…without having to pay the high cost.
5. Spray paint furniture. You can find old pieces of furniture for cheap at thrift stores, or you may even have them sitting around your house. Give old wood a modern look with a colorful spray paint!
8. Glossy Baskets
It wouldn’t be my first idea to spray paint a basket, but after seeing this I love it! Take a boring brown basket and use spray paint to give it a lovely chic look!
9. Spray Paint Christmas Lights
Finally! Say goodbye to those tacky green Christmas lights. Give them a glamorous makeover with some metallic spray paint!
10. Thrift Store Makeover
You can find some of the coolest decorations at thrift stores…but they may be a bit outdated. Spray paint wooden thrift store finds with a white, black, or gold paint!
Inspiring videos, captivating articles, life hacks, and more! We love posting the best encouraging content from around the web just for you! If it’ll make you smile it’ll be on HappyTango.com.
Whether you like cute kittens or adorable puppies we’ve got videos and pictures that you’ll love! We have videos of amazing talent that will just make your day. Having a rough day? Come and take a look around and find your happy!